A typewriter orchestra? Sure. Why not? And why not more music news for July 11, 2023?
- Gotta remember: Always keep your feet on the floor.
- Whoever is throwing sh*t at performers onstage during a show, CUT IT OUT. It happened again with Harry Styles.
- And a bomb threat at a Noel Gallagher concert? Yep–and there was an evacuation.
- A “grief rave?”
- Inside the Gathering of the Juggalos 2023.
- More new music from Prince.
- What, really? How did I miss this?
- Breakfast with Nickelback.
- One of the greatest years in rock was 1973. Discuss.
- Be thankful you’re not one of Aretha Franklin’s lawyers. You’re dealing with stuff like this.
- Well, they say sing about what you know. So they did.
- Cool or creepy? I’m not sure. (Via Sean)
- What, exactly, went wrong with Twitter? A lot.
- Meanwhile, Threads has more than 100 million signups in less than a week.
- Want to buy one of Apple’s new Vision Pro headsets? You’ll need an appointment.
- The question is, how many copies will each BTS fan buy?
BONUS: Having a rough day? Spend some time with these little guys. (Via Boing Boing)