In all seriousness, I was wondering about this. Can COVID be transmitted through farts? Doctors say it’s possible. Ponder that as we move to music news for July 27, 2021.
- Humans are dumb. We’re done here. Send in the asteroid.
- Why are so many rappers being killed?
- Live Nation will have a big role in the redevelopment of Toronto’s Ontario Place.
- Forty thousand people went to a festival in England over the weekend. Thoughts?
- Is this the largest wind instrument in the world? (Via Sean)
- Pink is offering to buy some bikini bottoms for the Norwegian women’s beach volleyball team.
- It looks like we’re into some kind of 90s revival. See?
- Yeah? So? Like this is news?
- Some people should just stay out of karaoke places.
- We now have tractor beams! Call them “tweezers of sound.”
- YouTubers vs. the Anti-Vaxxers. In this case, the good guys won. (Via Sean)
- Can algorithms pick The Next Big Thing? They’re working on it.
- Why is radio still important? This.
- Is the new version of MuchMusic any good? Here’s an opinion.
- A good point: Why is okay to sell out now?
- How to future-proof the radio business.
More news? Look here.