Remember the old animated Spider-Man TV series? The voice of that Spidey (a Canadian) has died. Now on to music news for June 1, 2021.
- The 50th anniversary Juno Awards are a go for Sunday.
- If you’re following the saga of Bill C-10–the one that seeks to modernize Canada’s Broadcast Act–you need to read this.
- Claim: Notorious B.I.G. was executed by The Nation of Islam (Suge Knight arranged it) and the whole thing was covered up by crooked cops.
- This Spanish concert experiment regarding potential COVID-19 transmission turned out very, very well.
- Apparently, Amy Winehouse spent £500,000 on drugs.
- We finally might have proof of a cover-up in the Notorious B.I.G. murder.
- This is a great history of the clock radio.
- Gorilla Glue Girl now has a musical problem.
- Now we can start talking about 6G Wifi. This looks cool.
- Gwen Stefani has been accused of cultural appropriation. Here’s what she has to say.
- This looks like a fun book: Paid to Die: The Exploits of a Rock & Roll Bodyguard.
- What’s happening to Bruce Springsteen’s fanbase? Have people turned against him?
- Morrissey is still making albums. See?
- Apple is delaying its Podcast Subscriptions plan to sometime in June.
- I was on the DNA Airwaves podcast. Listen here.
- Sounds like this was a swingin’ place.
BONUS: Netflix is having fun with their descriptions of Star Trek episodes.