Great. Just f**kin’ great. Should we be preparing for a takeover by our future AI masters? Ponder that as you go through music news for June 14, 2022.
- Speaking of the above, look what Spotify bought.
- Mick Jagger has COVID.
- Ozzy had surgery yesterday to remove and realign pins in his neck and back. Sounds serious.
- Kate Bush’s “Running Up That Hill” is now number four on the Billboard Hot 100. Recap: The song is 37 years old.
- If you’re a KISS fan, you’ll find this video of Gene Simmons applying his makeup.
- Does this Irish horse look like Elvis?
- A fan fell from the upper deck at a Harry Styles concert.
- Festival + drones + nearby airport = Bad juju.
- A good point: The sudden success of Kate Bush’s 37-year-old song “Running Up That Hill” could redefine the meaning of the word “new music.”
- Maybe Post Malone’s face tattoos aren’t his biggest problem.
- Muse’s Matt Bellamy sure is a buzzkill.
- Who wears a diamond thong to a wedding? Britney.
- Steve Jones says he’d only entertain another Sex Pistols reunion if he was “completely broke.”
- Live Nation is going vegan. Sort of.
- How about this for a music-themed cruise? I’m sure it’ll be fine and everyone will stay in the boat.
- Halsey vs. her nanny.
BONUS: This guy.