Random music news for Tuesday, March 22, 2022
The first thing I’d do if I bought this place is scream “SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!” C’mon. You would, too. And now, music news for March 22, 2022.
- This new Toronto venue looks fantastically cool.
- Here’s an update on this year’s Juno Awards.
- Here’s another plea to reform broken copyright laws when it comes to music.
- Dave Grohl’s Dream Widow death metal album will be out this week.
- “Super Vinyl?” What’s that?
- A festival in Australia was interrupted by a snake.
- If you have ever been interested in krautrock, then this exhibition is for you.
- After 11 years, the famous/infamous Chelsea Hotel in New York City is back.
- New artists who have never performed live because of COVID are venturing out for the first time. They find it weird.
- Tinder has been weaponized against Russia in the war with Ukraine. Yes, Tinder.
- I was on the Abbey Lane Beatles Podcast talking about–wait for it–The Beatles.
- Wow, Aaron Lewis. REALLY, dude?
- Elton John seems to have done well touring despite the whole COVID thing?
- There’s a big Ukraine music benefit planned for UK TV.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: Randy Rainbow takes on Karens.