U2’s Adam Clayton is quite the gardener. See? Now over to music news for March 28, 2023.
- We shall no longer speak of 50 Cent and any penis enlargement surgery.
- Nice job, Elon. Way to loose US$24 billion. (Via Rick J)
- This is the best thing Spotify has done in a long time. Isn’t it?
- Why are so many people into the details of Bob Dylan’s VW van? Go here for that rabbit hole.
- Snoop Dogg is now a grandfather and has vowed to spark up fewer blunts. Then again, his roller claimed Snoop smoked 150 joints a day.
- Adele is extending her Las Vegas residency. Imagine the look on the faces of people who bought tickets to her former “last show” for thousands of dollars.
- We might get that Ed Sheeran/Cradle of Filth collaboration later this year.
- Drake missed his Brazilian Lollapalooza headline appearance for some reason. But just hours before this scheduled set, he was spotted in a strip club.
- Here’s the latest evidence that AI is really going to change entertainment. And this is only the beginning. Meanwhile, keep your eyes/ears open for Lucy, a virtual pop star created by China’s Tencent Music.
- Nice to see more festivals trying to be eco-friendly. (Via Sean)
- Are you a tech worker who recently lost your job? A fellow group of unemployed coders have recorded a full album about this.
- Boy, the New York Yankees are cheap. (Via Bobby)
- According to a new survey, we’re streaming music in the car less these days.
- Fun: The most metal animals on the internet today.
- I had no idea that Bowie had an apartment in Sydney, Australia. It just sold for big dollars.
BONUS: Hate people? Then you’ll want to learn about this tip.