Random Music News for Tuesday, March 31, 2015
This is the 30th anniversary of the first-ever Wrestlemania, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- Yeah, about that Sacha Baron Cohen bio-pic of Freddie Mercury…
- Iggy Azalea won’t stop talking about her breast implants.
- Can we please stop asking Noel Gallagher about an Oasis reunion?
- Ed Sheeran needs private security to keep all the crazed women away. No, seriously. He does.
- Buzzfeed lists 13 Canadian bands all Americans should be listening to. (Via Larry)
- Speaking of Buzzfeed, here are 18 things you probably didn’t know about Death Cab for Cutie. (More Larry)
- NBC’s next live musical will be The Wiz.
- Peaches Geldof’s house is still empty and abandoned a year after she died.
- This Voice contestant is creating all kinds of legal havoc.
- Take this test: which music era are you? (I’m apparently 90s rap, so take your chances…)
- Understanding teenagers’ pain through pop music.
- Some cool never-before-seen shots of people like Kurt Cobain.
- Bieber, Bieber, Bieber. Sushi.
- Looking for shelving for your vinyl and frustrated by IKEA? Try this.
- This could really screw things up for Canadian musicians who make a living by scoring movies.
- Why does country music rule in the US? This is why.