Scientists have discovered The Most Boring Person in the World. Hey, it’s science, so it’s gotta be right. Now let’s look at the facts of music news for May 10, 2022.
- Almost seven years later, Eagles of Death Metal still have to relive the horrors of the Bataclan massacre, this time in a French court.
- Why are new acts having their music smothered by old bands? Here’s an explanation.
- There’s going to be a David Bowie exhibit at the UK’s National Space Centre.
- The Lemonheads vs. Jawbreaker: This is an interesting passive-aggressive fight.
- This Bon Scott-AC/DC doc sounds interesting…
- …and so does this Randy Rhoads doc.
- Pete Townshend has a new Audible Original Memoir.
- Radio listening at work: Is it in danger?
- That’s a LOT of drugs.
- Could Live Nation be broken up over its safety record? Some people are demanding that.
- Now that Spotify stock is so low, CEO Daniel Ek has been buying up shares.
- Bad Bunny broke Drake’s daily Spotify record on Friday, seeing 183 million streams that day, beating Drake’s mark of 176.8 million.
- How do music fans feel about climate change? This study looked into that.
- Apparently, working at TikTok isn’t a whole lot of fun.
- These beat producers are driving the sound of so much Canadian music.
- Pearl Jam paid tribute to Taylor Hawkins the other night.
BONUS: How many deepfaked faces can you spot in this new Kendrick Lamar video?