Schmooze, the elder bull terrier, turns 14 today. She’s still a puppy. And now, music news for May 24, 2022.
- Drake lost US$230,000 on a bet on the Spanish F1 race. He doesn’t care.
- Someone was found dead after a My Chemical Romance show.
- What were you doing at age five? This?
- Audi is now offering Apple Music built-in.
- Virtual B.I.G.
- This week’s hit song: “Don’t F*ck with Ukraine.” (Via Oreo)
- Ugh. More conspicuous consumption that has been monetized to distract the world from what really matters.
- A founding member of the Zac Brown band has been diagnosed with ALS.
- Courtney Love says that Johnny Depp once saved her life after she ODed.
- Amazon’s Alexa has new radio skills.
- Guitar mod fails. (Via Rick J)
- Love drum kits? Take a look at this.
- Streaming music services have a TSUNDOKU problem. Here’s what that means.
- Porno for Pyros played their first show in 24 years.
- Noel Gallagher was really happy when Manchester City won the EPL championship. Then he got headbutted.
BONUS: The Globalists are using soft drink cans to shrink penises. Wait–what?