Time for another ranking of the world’s most-visited website. And now it’s time for music news for May 30, 2023.
- This metal musician who participated in the January 6 riot could end up be included in the Trump case.
- Trent Reznor and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Together at last.
- An introduction into the art collection of David Bowie.
- Pulp played their first show in ten years….
- …while Keanu Reeves and Dogstar played their first gig in more than twenty years.
- KISS! With special guests….Weezer? Yes.
- Here’s the story of the last show by The Doors. It was tragic.
- A metalhead serial killer? Yep.
- Roger Waters just can’t stop touching that third rail. And this also happened.
- Kidnapping? I guess in this case it’s justified.
- AI item 1: The first AI ballet is here.
- AI item 2: Someone asked AI to rewrite “Sympathy for the Devil” be The Stones. Here’s what happened.
- AI item 3: Is this the future of songwriting?
- Royal Blood had a really, really bad gig playing a show for which they should have never been booked.
BONUS: Damn! The winner on Succession was staring us in the face the entire time!