Cool skill, dude. Is there are market for this sort of thing? Sequing to music news for November 15, 2022…
- Public Enemy’s Flavor Flav vs Spirit Airlines. Wait: Flav flies a discount airline?
- Ye says his mother was “sacrificed.” Wut?
- Think you’re a Tool fan. This guy is a Tool fan.
- I think I’ve already reported on this study about what your favourte genre of music says about you, but let’s link to it again just in case.
- A Slipknot biopic? Could happen.
- The mystery of the very first BBC radio broadcast is…well, mysterious.
- Morrissey bailed on an LA show 30 minutes in because he was “cold.”
- What will Apple’s Metaverse look like? Let’s take a guess.
- The UK’s weekly singles chart has turned 70. Here are some notable controversies from over the years.
- The Chinese Communist Party won’t be happy about this Hong Kong protest song.
- And the Iranian mullahs can’t be happy with Coldplay for this.
- The World Cup starts in Qatar on Sunday. What could go wrong for music stars? Quite a bit, actually.
- Axl? Is that you?
- Triumph did some duty with the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Got ADHD? Maybe you need some “brown noise.”
BONUS: If Slayer was in the Blue Brothers. (Via Tom)