Five hundred terabytes can be stored on this disc about the size of a toonie. Anyone want to calculate how many MP3s that is? Or maybe we’ll just move on to music news for November 2, 2021.
- This was Paul McCartney’s speech when he inducted The Foo Fighters into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- And Bryan Adams didn’t appear for the Tina Turner tribute because he tested positive for COVID.
- Slash and most of his band, The Conspirators, have been diagnosed with COVID.
- And KISS has canceled their Las Vegas residency over COVID controversies and the death of a guitar tech.
- Careful with this.
- It’s predicted that in-game audio ads will become an important thing for artists.
- Marilyn Manson went to church.
KanyeYe’s church. KanyeYe is selling a fleet of cars.
- Adele has set a new record for pre-ordered/pre-paid albums on Apple Music for her upcoming release, 30.
- Vevo says these are the artists to watch in 2022.
- Is Facebook disrupting itself out of business? Quite possibly.
- This real-life radio station thinks it’s in Back to the Future—and it is!
- Some interesting thoughts on re-inventing/re-imagining radio.
- Jay-Z vs. the perfume company.
- Here’s a great read on the legendary Canadian cult metal muscle man Thor.
More news? Look here.