In coding? Then you might want to meet Marty the Moose. If not, there’s still music news for November 23, 2021, that needs your review.
- Here’s even more on the current vinyl shortage. Vinyl will be very expensive this Black Friday.
- Legendary indigenous Canadian singer Buffy Sainte-Marie is getting her own commemorative stamp from Canada Post.
- Elon Musk once sent a memo to Tesla employees about the joys of listening to music while you work.
- Roger Daltrey of The Who thinks the internet could lead to “the end of our civilization.”
- Axl Rose is grieving the lost of his cat, Dexter.
- Is WinAmp coming back? Maybe.
- Remember the time SNL almost managed to get The Beatles back together? Watch this.
- Why did Duran Duran ever allow this?
- Yeah, this is familiar. (Via Andrew)
- Good news: Tidal’s upcoming free tier will not be funded by ads.
- The guy who drove that SUV into all those people in Wisconsin has been identified as a rapper who goes by the name MathBoi.
- U2 is reportedly working on a new album.
- Fun: The most popular cars in music videos by genre.
- The Nevermind baby lawsuit has been amended. Something to do with Kurt Cobain’s diaries.
- Are wired headphones about to make a comeback? Maybe.
- The Brits have announced that they’re removing gendered awards for 2022.
BONUS: The Intel 4004, the first computer on a chip, is now 50 years old.
More news? Check here.