This revolutionizes pooping in the woods. I think. Let’s see if there’s anything revolutionary with music news for November 8, 2022.
- Well, this is an intimidating way to shoot a music video.
- What’s this about Twitter sharing revenue with content creators? Will that include music?
- It looks like we’re going to get a U2 documentary produced by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.
- This new imprint called Vault focuses on graphic novels from music icons.
- There’s also going to be a Metallica graphic novel…
- …and Jack White is going to be in a Martin Scorsese movie.
- If you’re a fan of the Rolling Stones, you should probably look at this. (Via Oreo)
- Eminem is now talking about his overdose back in 2008.
- Cher has a new boyfriend. She’s 76. He’s 36.
- Glastonbury is already sold out. It took 62 minutes.
- All these acts had their songs co-opted by politicians–and they’re not happy.
- They are still investigating the Manchester concert bombing that happened in 2017. Here’s the latest.
- Is Mark Zuckerberg planning to lay off a bunch of people at Meta? It looks like it.
- There are new age-verification tools for Instagram in the UK and the EU.
- A bit much, dude.
BONUS: The most important algorithm of all.