Apparently, Superman is now gay. Okay, not THE Superman but the super-son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Let’s try some music news for October 12., 2021.
- There was a data breach at Twitch. Now we know who the highest-paid streamers are.
- Not the kind of rickroll I was expected… (Via Tom)
- Some Rush props. And a mention of CFNY, too. (Via Scot)
- Besides birds (and people), which animals sing? (Tom again)
- Mick Jagger walked into a Nashville karaoke bar and a sang a song by….?
- Marilyn Manson has listed this place in the Hollywood Hills.
- And this Japanese rocker bought this place. Nice.
- Seeing Dave Grohl perform “Smells Like Teen Spirit” at a book event? That would have been cool.
- Careful with that first step, Gene.
- Sounds like this is a good Leonard Cohen documentary.
- I had no idea that this past Sunday was Hug a Drummer Day.
- Blondie has a Christmas song this year.
- And Rob Thomas has made a Christmas album.
- Why should you care about an old band called The Raincoats? This. (Via David)
- There are concerns about luthiers about being sustainable when it comes to building new guitars. (David again)
- Ariana Grande is giving away up to US$5 million in free therapy.
BONUS: Not about music, but I also write about cars.
More news? Check here.
The Beetles on Abbey Road. Geddit? (Via Tom)