Dammit. I really liked Gilbert Gottfried. He was my favourite filthy comedian.RIP. And now, some music news for April 13, 2022.
- In addition to his 1969 Fender Mustang, Kurt Cobain’s 1965 Dodge Dart is going up for auction.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis just won’t stop with the COVID conspiracy theories.
- Can’t be at Coachella? It’s being livestreamed again.
- And the biggest rock album of 2022 so far is…
- Gotta remember: Stay in the boat.
- TikTok is going to make almost US$12 billion in ad revenue this year.
- This rapper has released a song that praises...Matt Gaetz? (if you follow American politics, you’ll know how perverse that is.)
- Gene Simmons says that KISS is done after this tour. Really. Honestly.
- Can’t make it to any of Jack White’s upcoming shows? He’s going to release soundboard recordings from every gig.
- I’m not into dance music, but if I was, I’d sign this petition.
- Weezer has shared plans for their SZNZ project–and it’s in a spreadsheet.
- George Harrison weed.
- No. Please, no.
BONUS: A history lesson on the war in Ukraine delivered by children. It’s very good. (Via Oreo)