Exploding kittens. That is all. Unless you want to continue with music news for April 20, 2022.
- Here are songs that are now considered “classic hits.” Sorry if this makes you feel old.
- A Death Row streaming service? Yes.
- My Adidas, Liam Gallagher style.
- Noel Gallagher’s guitar, the one that Our Kid tried to destroy backstage the night in Paris that Oasis broke up, is going up for auction.
- Another look at some of the greatest album covers ever.
- “Cracking the code of one-hit wonders.” Discuss. (Via Peter)
- A cellist named Sergei Roldugin is one of the world’s richest musicians. Wait–who? Oh. He’s a buddy of Vladimir Putin.
- Arcade Fire, live in New Orleans in black-and-white. (Via Sean)
- This Ukrainian dude is tracking Russian troops with the Apple Airpods they stole from his home.
- The Beatles’ Get Back doc DVD has been “delayed indefinitely.“
- Wanna rave for the Queen? Here’s your chance.
- Elton John now has an eyewear line. It’s all very understated, of course.
- Todd Rundgren is lucky he didn’t get shot. Instead, it was John Lennon.
- You can’t even be a radio DJ in Hong Kong anymore. You could get yourself arrested for “sedition” like this guy.
BONUS: This person brings up some really good points about modern music festivals.
@oldloserinbrooklyn My quick analysis on the shift of Coachella culture/fashion #coachella #analysis #fashion #revolve #coachella2022 ♬ You – Petit Biscuit