Random music news for Wednesday, April 5, 2023
In the near future, ChatGPT could be used to write Wikipedia articles. Is it just me or is this whole AI thing moving too fast? Music news for April 5, 2023, is definitely written by a human.
- Kid Rock engages in a cheap transphobic act over beer.
- Of course Drake had a wager on the NCAA. And of course he lost big.
- This is an interesting twist in speaker design.
- YouTube has big, big plans for livestreaming Coachella this year.
- New Zealand is the latest territory to ban the use of TikTok on government devices.
- Koreans are feeling a little left out as K-pop goes global.
- Wait: Bowie once thought about bringing Ziggy out of retirement?
- Will there ever be a Donald Trump mugshot to go along with these?
- There’s a problem with some of the merch Taylor Swift is selling on her Eras tour.
- Like to sing along with songs? This AI program removes all the vocals for you.
- If you’re a fan of Paul Weller, you’ll want this new book.
- Justin (The Darkness) vs. Justin (The Bieber). (Via Larry)
- Whoa. This is a pretty cool 44-group concert series.
- So why did Daft Punk break up? Here’s the explanation from Thomas Bangalter himself.
- Oasid and why you shouldn’t touch meth.
- Bonsai tree landscaping with Tommy Lee. Wait–what?
BONUS: Watch Snoop Dogg at Wrestlemania 39. Maybe this is his new calling.