Random music news for Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Stressed? Watching these little guys is actually kinda soothing. Or maybe not. Give it a look after you tend to music news for August 12, 2020.
- Coronavirus update: Lativia is now ready for float-in concerts.
- Metalheads come to the rescue of senior dogs! Nice. (Via Tom)
- Kanye’s Wisconsin presidential ballot was filed 14 seconds too late. He blames his iPhone.
- Nick Cave has opened his own store called Cave Things.
- A Madonna biopic? It looks like it.
- This is a cool-looking vinyl record cleaner.
- Spotify is still working on some hardware of some kind.
- This Indian artist has been busted for fake plays on YouTube and now faces a criminal investigation.
- A new Tool EP during the lockdown? Maybe.
- Paul McCartney has been nominated to become a chief in a Canadian First Nation. Yes, the Beatle.
- Bored during the pandemic? Try this metal-themed role-playing game.
- Metallica workboots? Yep.
- Linkin Park has redone their website into a cool retro thing right out of 1997. Check it out. (Via Sean)