Maki Kajo, the Godfather of Sudoku, has died. He was 69. In non-puzzle music news for August 18, 2021…
- Jonathan Davis of Korn has tested postive for COVID. Five dates have been postponed with two canceled.
- A wedding venue(!!!) accidentally leaked information about the new Arctic Monkeys album.
- These songs earn the most money on TikTok. And they earn a lot.
- Remy Martin is suing 50 Cent over IP infringement with his congnac.
- Here’s how Soundgarden inspired Metallica’s “Enter Sandman.”
- KISS has dropped David Lee Roth from their tour, saying that he’s “past his prime.” (I saw Dave in Vegas in January 2020; I’d agree with KISS.)
- Here’s another musical offspring ready to step out as a performer: Eddie Vedder’s daughter Olivia.
- Noel Gallagher admits to being forgetful when it comes to lyrics.
- “The OS for the metaverse.” Wait–what?
- Into dance music? Then you might want to check out RCRDSHP for some interesting stuff including collectibles.
- This music gear pioneer is also searching for ET.
- This electronic music pioneer is releasing her debut album–at age 83.
BONUS: Scientists have broken a computing record by determining the value of pi to 62,800,000,000,000 digits.
NIGHTMARE BONUS: This is just…creepy. Wait for the very end for maximum effect. (Via Sean)
More news? Check here.