Finally coming home today, but it’s a long ride: DPS-IST-MUC-YYZ. Shouldn’t take more than, say, 28 hours. Here’s music news for December 11, 2019.
- Chris Cornell’s widow, Vicky, is suing Soundgarden over the rights to some unreleased material. Something is very weird about this.
- One very important reason to still have physical music products like CDs is to cater to casual music fans. Not everyone us into streaming.
- This cheeseburger has its own album.
- If you’re a surgeon, this is the kind of music you should be listening to in the operating room.
- A good read: How music consumption changed over the last ten years.
- Why are some albums still not available on streaming music services? This explains a few things.
- Post Malone…Crocs?