Pong, the first computer video game, is turning 50. I feel old. On a more contemporary note, here’s music news for December 7, 2022.
- A petition to have Kanye’s music removed from all streaming platforms is picking up speed.
- A new book on the album covers of Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin will be here soon.
- Bookmark this: A site that will help you find just about any song featured in just about any movie or TV show.
- There’s a K-pop war raging on Spotify over this year’s Wrapped report. This is getting ugly.
- Which artists will be big in 2023? The BBC’s Sound of 2023 list is out.
- What’s the state of album listening these days? Check out this article.
- I knew that the Evanescense album Fallen was big, but I didn’t know it was this big.
- The guy who shot Lady Gaga’s dog walker has been sentenced to 21 years in prison.
- Now THIS is a Slipknot fan!
- How much are a pair of Steve Jobs’ old Birkenstocks worth to you?
- This is why you don’t bring Western cultural items (like music, movies, and TV) into North Korea. Yikes.
- I gotta start using this feature of my Apple Watch. I had no idea…
- Robbie Williams and Jimmy Page are neighbours and really don’t like each other. They’re fighting again.
BONUS: Now this is a fine public service.