Published on February 13th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, February 13, 2019
I know I should pay more attention to Canadian politics and issues affecting this country, but the Trump circus is the dumpster fire that just keeps on giving. Must…look…away…
Here’s music news for February 13, 2019
- The official honorary Black Sabbath…bench? (Via Tom)
- Katy Perry’s blackface…shoes?
- Pussy Riot can’t blame Vladimir Putin for this–I think.
- David Lee Roth’s skincare company is now worth at least $7 million. If you have any tattoos, you should take a look. Honestly.
- Drake turned the CN Tower gold. Seriously.
- Another foldable phone? Possibly.
- Cardi B thought she got some flowers this week from Tom Petty. Er, unlikely.
- A Hard Rock theme park? Yes–and it failed. Spectacularly.
- DJ Steve Aoki has landed a role in a new Star Trek game called Star Trek Command. He’s Officier D’Jaoki.
- Heavy Montreal has announced its 2019 lineup.
- YouTube is worried about butts. Very worried.
- Why did a 25-year-old Dinosaur Jr. song end up in the Top 20 in Japan? Pirated TV shows.
- *Sigh* More negative reviews for the Grammys.
- Beck used to own this house. It’s for sale.
- The debate over Weezer’s albums of covers will not go away. Here’s more.
- This would be very welcome news for AC/DC fans. Could it be true?