This is a pretty extreme sort of initiation ritual, don’t you think? While you try to keep your food down, ponder this music news for February 16, 2022.
- Kim Kardashian is honestly afraid that someone will try to hurt Pete Davidson because of Kanye’s Twitter rants…
- …and now Kanye is asking that no one do anything stupid.
- This MAGA author got roasted on Twitter for his stupid comments about the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Gavin Rossdale is creating his own cooking show.
- Phoebe Bridgers is involved in a defamation suit from a sound engineer.
- America wants to launch its own version of Eurovision.
- Love emojis? Another 112 new characters are about to appear on your iPhone.
- Wanna buy Flea’s California home? It’s for sale.
- Here’s a good in-depth interview with Stevie Nicks.
- If you’re a musician, you might want to listen to this podcast on navigating the music industry.
- Madonna was annoying to this radio station. It paid off.
- Rammstein’s new album is delayed because of a paper shortage.
- Is anyone surprised that Bez from The Happy Mondays spent weeks hiding in a cave?
- Pete Townshend is not down with the upcoming biopic on Keith Moon.
- SoundCloud is having a very happy moment right now. What might they have planned?
- K-pop streaming is up 27% year-over-year on Spotify.
- Ringo has some new Beatles pictures for us.
- Need to edit music fast and easily? Check out this app.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: Copyright law is weird. And broken.