Groundhog Day. The science is in. Trust the meteorologists, not the rodent. Unless the rodent promises an early spring. Here’s music news for February 2, 2022.
- Nice grab! The host for the 2021 Junos will be Simi Liu.
- Neil Young has really picked at a scab when it comes to his beef with Spotify. Here’s more analysis.
- Then there’s this: “Spotify isn’t really about music anymore.”
- And here’s another excellent article on Spotify’s Joe Rogan dilemma.
- Aerosmith canceled their European tour. They’re worried about COVID.
- COVID and appendicitis? Wow.
- Word is that Marilyn Manson is “working closely” with Kanye on his Donda 2 album…
- …but don’t expect Ye to offer any NFTs.
- R Kelly has contracted COVID while in jail.
- Apple has figured out how to get Face ID to work when you’re wearing a mask. Here’s how to set it up.
- Dreaming of becoming a viral YouTube sensation but don’t know what to do? Try this idea generator.
- If you’re going to name your new album, best be sure about it before you get that tattoo.
- A secret US$20 million music festival in Saudi Arabia? Apparently.
- Kurt Cobain’s daughter is selling her house in the Hollywood Hills…
- …and Gene Simmons of KISS says he’ll accept crypto for his Las Vegas estate.
- So maybe things are fine with Adele and her boyfriend.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: This. (Via Tom)