Published on January 2nd, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Back to work? Or are you taking the rest of the week and starting anew Monday? A bit of both? Regardless, here’s music news for the second day of 2019.
- Have you noticed this about some of today’s rappers? Now I can’t help but notice.
- Larry Roberts, the “grandfather of the Internet,” has died at age 81.
- Long before Google or Yahoo, there was The Mundaneum, Fascinating.
- Looks like the Kanye vs. Drake feud will continue this year.
- Interesting: “In 2018, the ticketing industry finally killed the ‘sold out’ show.”
- Ed Sheeran made an average of $183,000 a day in 2018.
- Here are the top vinyl news stories of 2018.
- Have you been following the saga of this rock photographer? Man, what a strange story.
- China has built a radio antenna five times the size of New York City (no, really) designed to communicate with submarines.
- Kanye has reaffirmed his love for Donald Trump.
- The next thing for the movie Bohemian Rhapsody is the UK cinema singalong experience.
- Wait: What’s Motley Crue planning for the Super Bowl?
- The new Jimi Hendrix post office.
- Kate Bush has a new lyric collection.
- And Lady Gaga now has her own