- Death is good for business: Meat Loaf’s streams have spiked by 4,650% since he died. Album sales are also up 18,684% (NOT a typo) and individial digital trakes are up 33,793%. (Again, not a typo.)
- Eric Clapton continues to be insane about COVID.
- Elton John has a breakthrough infection of COVID. Some shows have been canceled. The good news is that his symptoms are mild.
- Kid Rock is heading out on a superspreader tour.
- And Kid Rock has also released this.
- The Ontario concert business is in BIG trouble. New COVID hurdles.
- Beatles NFTs. Of course.
- “Sorry, Taylor,” says Damon Albarn.
- Green Day offered up a little preview of new music from the studio on Instagram.
- Despite what she alleges in her new documentary, Marilyn Manson denies raping Evan Rachel Wood.
- Paul McCartney talks to his guitars. Hey, whatever works, right?
- Bill Murray keeps showing up at various places in NYC to sing.
- Queen’s Brian May is going to be a children’s TV star.
- Gibson is going to start selling NFTs based on their famous guitar models.
- Uh, BTS? What’s this?
- Apple might introduce “voice-activated noise cancellation.”
BONUS: Frozen heads. Human ones. Two hundred of them.
More news? Check here.