Published on January 30th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, January 30, 2019
The dogs stuck their noses outside this morning, sniffed the cold and said “Nope. We’re holding it until April.” I don’t blame them. Here’s music news for January 30, 2019.
- A t
eenagerfrom Texarkana pleaded guilty to trying to steal an American Eagle jet so he could go to a concert.
- The Super Bowl canceled Maroon 5’s press conference
re:their halftime show.
- Apple Music now has 50 million paying subscribers. Apple also reported a 15% decline in iPhone sales. The new ones are just too damned expensive.
- What’s wrong with Ozzy? His entire European tour has been canceled due to illness.
- Sharks like jazz? Apparently.
- Wow. This is some fascinating ancient Ziggy Stardust footage of Bowie.
- Bernie Sanders: drunk, shirtless, and singing with the Soviets in 1988. Kompromat?
- The investigation into Las Vegas shooting at the Route 91 Festival in 2017 will end without the FBI finding a motive.
- Apple is set to be working on a subscription game service. The “Netflix of gaming?” Maybe.
- All Ringo wants for the world is peace and love.
- Some undocumented migrants were found in the tour bus of Australian singer Amy Shark.
- Samsung is on the verge of launching a “smart shirt.”
- Mariah Carey is under pressure to cut ties with people in Saudi Arabia who want her to perform in the country.
- Can’t everyone just KISS and make up?
- The Grammy people hate rock. Or at least they don’t understand it. See?