A mathematician has created the ultimate swear word–it’s brand new–using a computer algorithm. Want to be the first to use it? Go here. Maybe you can apply it something today. Now, some music news for July 12, 2023.
- Stop throwing sh*t at performers onstage, people! Even Taylor Swift is getting hit.
- Meanwhile, there were more Ticketmaster problems for her show in Paris. (Via Raven)
- Want to buy 10% of Led Zepplin’s song catalogue? It’s for sale.
- They don’t make album covers like this anymore.
- Russia is spying on music fans and playlists.
- Madonna won’t pull a Prince and die without a will.
- Billy Joel has some comments about Fall Out Boy’s version of “We Didn’t Start the Fire.”
- It was not easy being in a band with Ozzy. See?
- Australia is home the new world record for the largest Tina Turner dance-off with 5,838 dancers.
- The book collection of late Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts is being auctioned off.
- So how does Jack White really think of Donald Trump? It’s not pretty. (Via Andrew)
- How to commit career suicide in two words.
- Did Peleton pay more to the music industry last year than TikTok? Maybe.
- I’d forgotten that Cher was in an 80s rock band. It didn’t last long.
- Lady Gaga has had the lawsuit over her US$500,000 dog walking reward thrown out.
- Apparently there are a lot of concert and festival ticket scams happening in the UK right now.
BONUS: Don’t have enough to worry about? Let me fix that.