Random music news for Wednesday, July 14, 2021
If you’re over 30, you might be able to relate to this. (Via Tom)
Stretch. Then try some music news for July 14, 2021.
- Today is “Free Britney Radio Day” across the US. No, really.
- Canadian cell phone plans are the most expensive out of dozens of countries.
- Toronto is very excited about concert halls opening up on Friday…
- …and Arkells are all over the opportunity.
- Meanwhile, the UK’s live venues and nightclubs can open up on Monday.
- A “clubbing watch” worth £3000? Yep.
- Rob Zombie is making a Munsters movie. It’ll look like this.
- Too many Zoom meetings? Maybe this neckband speaker will help.
- And if you need a turntable, this is an excellent option.
- Space Jam NFTs? Why not?
- Cardi B bought her daughter a US$150,000 necklace for her birthday. She’s 3.
- And the best-paying music streaming service is…Peleton?
- David Bowie’s NYC apartment has been sold for US$16.8 million.
- The BBC has been sued over the asbestos-related death of a musician.
- Queen guitarist Brian May’s house has turned into a swamp after some flooding.
- This rapper walked out of a Chicago jail whereupon he was shot up to 64 times.
- A death metal album for Ed Sheeran? Maybe. (Via Tom)
BONUS: Deadpool reacts to Ryan Reynolds. (Via Sean)
More news? Check here.