Published on July 22nd, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, July 22, 2015
I just counted: I have to remember 11 different passwords for working online. Time to find a solution. Meanwhile, here’s today’s music news.
- Your iPad can now be used as a sperm tester. Wait–what?
- Ghostface Killah vs. Action Bronson. Guess who wins?
- Katy Perry vs. the nuns. Guess who wins this one?
- An orchestra adopts a “pay what you think” approach.
- ISIS has now declared war on WiFi.
- Kanye West, museum exhibit.
- Another musician gets an honorary doctorate.
- Evanescence is about to make a comeback.
- Iggy Pop and Henry Rollins are set to star in The Loudest Silent Movie on Earth. Huh?
- Justin Bieber is no longer a fugitive in Argentina. They don’t want him, either.
- US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders once recorded a folk album. Here’s proof.
- Does Blur always have to play “Song 2” in concert? Here’s why I ask.
- Did I mention that music streaming is up 127% in Canada?
- This is my idea of hell. One of them, anyway.
- David Beckham: what a guy.
- Minor league baseball has offered an apology for an unscheduled musical performance by Corey Feldman.
- Apple Music seems to be attracting a lot of first-time music streamers. Tim Cook says the “audience is in the millions.”