I mean, I really like Ryan Reynolds, but why does he think he needs to bring back Alf? On to music news for July 26, 2023…
- Mick Jagger is 80 today. EIGHTY! What a drag it is getting old, huh? Let’s take a look back on his life.
- On a related note, here’s how the Rolling Stones put on such a show. (Via Sean)
- Now that’s a superfan.
- A guide to Threads for musicians.
- Iron Maiden FC. They’re apparently pretty good.
- Gen Z is bringing back nu-metal. Why?
- Aren’t you glad you missed out on the NFT craze? This is where things stand now. (Via Rick J)
- There’s a new Sony Walkman–and it’s not cheap.
- Apple has been hit with a US$1 billion class action lawsuit over the fees it charges with its app store.
- Taylor Swift vs. the drive-in movie theatre.
- Need a new gig? Live Nation is looking for a “Conversational AI Developer.”
- Ozzy has given everyone a health update.
BONUS: Cat and mouse fist-bump. Just wait until Alf comes back, cat.