Wait: Climate change is affecting gravity? That would get people’s attention. So might music news for July 27, 2022.
- Sexual misconduct in the music industry: Yeah, things aren’t getting better.
- Is this a dubious commercial for a rocker to appear in? Discuss.
- Uh, Ticketmaster? You might want to contact this Ukrainian couple.
- This is weird car crash scene evidence, no?
- Here’s an interesting new YouTube feature.
- A Pulp reunion? Coming soon.
- It would have been fun to see Ed Sheeran do this.
- This is a bad look, Drake.
- Have you seen the movie Nope? Did you notice some of the t-shirts the characters were wearing?
- Music notation FAIL. Even Neil Peart wouldn’t know how to play this time signature.
- There’s no Apple Car yet, but Apple has 250 car patents.
- Facebook is going to share ad revenue with both creators and music rightsholders.
- The latest trend on social media is…poetry?
- Imagine Dragons have been named ambassadors for a Ukrainian charity.
- Only 16 songs have been certified Diamond in the US. Here they are.
- Heathrow Airport is blaming TikTok for some of the chaos.
BONUS: A time travel app? Yes. Kind of.
BONUS BONUS: Every couple of years, a lake in Kazakhstan turns pink. Let’s play!