Into hot sauce? Then you might want to look at F That’s Hot from a company that does digital work with musicians. And then look at music news for July 6, 2022.
- Travis Barker is out of the hospital after his pancreatitis scare.
- After being sentenced to 30 years in prison, R Kelly is suing over being placed on suicide watch. Wait–what?
- AM radio is being endangered by electric vehicles. Here’s why.
- Instagram is moving every video to Reels. Details here.
- Harry Styles canceled a concert in Copenhagen because it was near the site of a mass shooting this weekend.
- If you’re a musician and you’ve played outdoors, this won’t come as a surprise.
- Ricky Martin is dealing with domestic abuse allegations. He’s denying everything.
- Happy 40th anniversary, Ozzy and Sharon!
- The crash in crypto has taken the NFT market with it.
- Are you doing this on TikTok? It’s a thing now.
- Paris-based streamer Deezer has gone public.
- Hey, Kid Rock: If you’re going to be homophobic, at least admit it.
- Sonos says that Google is violating its patents for smart speakers.
- Greg Norton of Husker Du has been diagnosed with cancer. Because it’s America, he needs a GoFundMe page.
- Meanwhile, Axl Rose is struggling with his voice on a UK tour.
- Anarchy turtle. (Via Tom)
- Whales teach each other to sing.
- Um, okay…
BONUS: Applying for a job at Apple? Here are some possible interview questions.