Published on June 12th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Mick Jagger says he’s “feeling pretty good” after heart surgery.
- The Apple Store has visions of rebuilding Notre Dame in Paris? Really?
- New Britney Spears conspiracy: Paparazzi are altering photos of her to make her look heavier.
- There’s a lawsuit over a fire that apparently destroyed thousands of important recordings.
- The next installment of Often Forgotten Canadian Hard Rock/Metal Bands features Young Gun.
- Liam Gallagher has written a song for his formerly estranged daughter.
- You know what’s getting hotter on Spotify? Broadway show tunes.
- Jerry Lee Lewis has left rehab three months after suffering a stroke.
- When smalltown radio disappears, society suffers. See?
- Meanwhile, in Japan, there are underground rap battles for businessmen.
- ‘Tis the season for “yacht rock.”
- Songs Ontario Premier Doug Ford doesn’t want you to hear.
- Rocketman, the Elton John biopic, has been banned in Samoa because of the film’s gay sex scenes.
- A lock of Beethoven’s hair just sold for $58,000 at auction.
- Ariana Grande donated proceeds from a show in Atlanta to Planned Parenthood.