Here are some fun obsolete products. How many do you remember? Once you’re done, move on to music news for June 15, 2022.
- Microsoft’s Internet Explorer dies today.
- It looks like things are going to be better for the music industry than everyone expected.
- Country star Toby Keith announced he has stomach cancer.
- Lady Gaga in The Joker sequel? Possibly.
- Animated Nick Cave? Definitely.
- A Rudy Guiliani musical? Unbelievably.
- Here’s a look at the temporary ABBA Arena in London. Pretty cool, really.
- Spotify now has something called the Safety Advisory Council. That’s a result of the whole Joe Rogan thing.
- Lizzo has withdrawn her new single and re-released it with an important change.
- Anti-vaxxers are going nuts with “proof” that Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis was caused by the COVID vaccine. (Spoiler: No, it didn’t.)
- YouTube has launched an educational site for songwriters and producers.
- Nearly 10 million K-pop albums were sold in May alone.
- There’s now Def Leppard gin.
- Who gets so drunk at an Ed Sheeran concert that they throw up? Welcome to Britain.
- Uh, okay…
BONUS: Need an exorcism? You’re in luck!