Time for another creepy robot. Now we can concentrate on music news for June 2, 2021.
- Here’s one to debate: What are the most overplayed songs of all time?
- Are these the top 100 rock songs of all time? Discuss. (Via Houston Don)
- Better yet, are these the top 100 songs, period? Discuss. (HD again)
- Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick is recovering from heart surgery.
- These are the economics behind concerts in 2021.
- John Hinkcley Jr, the guy who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan, is posting love songs on YouTube.
- This is certainly more fun than all the regular “I am not a robot” tests.
- I love this: a music-based digital treasure hunt.
- Pete Townshend, pansexual being.
- Fitness trackers in the next edition of AirPods Pro? Maybe.
- Anton Corbijn has been taking photographs of Depeche Mode for 40 years.
- Prince makeup? Yep.
- Metallica “Fan Cans?” Yep.
- This is fun: The 40 greatest synthesizers of all time ranked in order.
- If you know anyone who still loves cassettes, give ’em one of these. (Via John)
- This is great news for anyone who mixes various smart devices.
- There was an Elvis theft.
More news? Try here.