Imagine following this guy through airport security. Now imagine what your life would be like if you didn’t get music news for June 29, 2022.
- A Rammstein show in Coventry, England, was so loud, that it could be heard over 10 miles away.
- And now appearing at the pub piano, Chris Martin.
- Apple’s high-end HomePod is coming back.
- What does your “Spotify Iceberg” look like? Try this.
- “How to tour the world and get COVID.”
- When KISS played a show in Austria, they displayed the Australian flag on the stage screen. Oops.
- High gas prices are making it really, really hard on Canadian musicians on tour.
- There’s a new Coachella “chella” lawsuit.
- There’s now an Elvis Presley TV channel: The King streaming 24/7.
- Spotify has a new “supergrouper” playlist compiler. Make your own supergroup!
- Fun: Apple #FAILS. (Via Rick J)
- Fender has launched a metaverse that’s shaped like a giant guitar.
- If you’re a fan of Sunday Lunch with Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox, they’re going on tour. (Via Tom)
- Morrissey: Still a cranky contrarian. Oh, and he thinks COVID was a con.
- Kate Bush’s revival: The beginning of a fascist apocalypse? Discuss.
BONUS: Too bad these people didn’t have proper psych music back then.