First, this. Love it.
- A Scott Weiland biopic is happening.
- Fascinating: The times of day and occasions when people listen to radio, streaming, and podcasts. They’re all different.
- Belinda Carlisle of The Go-Go’s was quite the rebel back in the day. See? (Via Sean)
- Peter Hook is selling off a ton of New Order memorabilia.
- Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” has finally surpassed one billion views on YouTube.
- A Kurt Cobain museum in Northern Ireland? Yes–and here’s why.
- And Frances Bean was one of the first visitors. (Sean again)
- WOMAD 2021 canceled. COVID.
- But HELLFEST 2022 is a go. (Sean one more time.)
- There are calls for a “gadget levy” in the UK to help fund the arts.
- YouTube has bought the naming rights to a venue in LA.
- Spending on apps in the first reached US$65 billion in the first half of 2021.
- Beware any commercial or store playing Bach. They’re out to get you to spend more.
- Finally, that Ukrainian soccer player wasn’t wearing a sports bra. It was a GPS tracker.
More news? Have a look here.