Space Legos go to space. They’re called “Legonauts,” by the way. In terrestrial music news for June 7, 2023…
- You knew this was going to happen: AI is bringing back The Beatles.
- Speaking of which, you knew some older artists were going to say something like this.
- More companies–Apple, Spotify, Verizon, iHeartMedia–are severely restricting the use of ChatGPT.
- The coverage of Taylor Swift’s current tour is officially over the top.
- And Matty Healy will soon have a song written about him.
- Some Russian radio stations were hacked with a recording of a fake Putin announcing an invasion of Russia.
- Drum solos? I got your 25 top solos, fills, breaks, and intros right here.
- That guy in the food truck sure looks like Ed Sheeran. Wait. It is.
- Relax. It wasn’t that much of a fire.
- Sometimes you just need that one hit–like this band and this song.
- Attention guitarists: THIS is a pedal board.
- A Malibu house once owned by Rod Stewart is on the market for US$49.5 million.
- Let’s just ask the question: Should Oasis reunite?
- This upcoming festival in Mexico City looks like an anglophile’s dream.
BONUS: NASA is asking for help to name its next planetary mission. They’re sending a probe to Uranus. So many childish ideas… Probe. Giggity. (Via Larry)