Published on March 13th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Anyone rolled up their rim and won anything significant this year? Me neither. But I do have music news for March 13, 2019.
- Ed Sheeran and the pond/pool.
- What’s it like to watch whale porn with Bono? You’ll need to click here to learn the meaning of that sentence.
- Need to make moussaka? Is it better to listen to Dido or David Gray while doing so? Let’s find out!
- It’s possible that Michael Cohen will be sent to the same jail as Billy McFarland, the guy behind the fraudulent Fyre Festival.
- Apple has announced an event for March 25. Expect word on
a newTV service in addition to some iPhone news.
- Just in time, too, because iPhone trends seem to be going from bad to worse.
- Tidal and Apple have struck a deal so that iPhone users can now listen to streams with high-res MQA audio. This is a good thing.
- And Apple Music is busy creating artwork for hundreds of playlists.
- Rod Stewart finally sold his country estate.
- Another day, another problem from R Kelly. This one is on VHS. (Via Tom)
- Bieber’s depressed.
- I was a guest on The Kasey Ferguson Show podcast. Listen here.
- If you’ve ever wanted to make a Telecaster-style guitar out of 1200
colouredpencils, click here. (Via Tom)
- This guy gave a near priceless demo of the early Beatles to a secondhand shop.
- Country star Lyle Lovett has something to say about William Shatner.