Published on March 2nd, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Outside my window, March certainly came in like a lion. Stupid snow. Fortunately, I’ve been distracted by some music news.
- The reason Dave Grohl played the Academy Awards? To impress his daughter.
- Speaking of the Oscars, Amy Winehouse’s dad isn’t happy that the Amy documentary won.
- Things are really starting to come together for the Juno Awards, including this all-star jam session.
- Who is this “world-famous US star” that’s being accused of having sex with a minor back in the 70s?
- So the “conscious uncoupling” of Chris and Gwyneth is a little rockier than we’re being told?
- Miley? Is that you? Or is it really Justin? This is…disturbing.
- And so is this upside-down picture of Adele. Note the eyes and lips.
- Are you a U2 fan? There’s a new fan survey here. (Via Larry)
- L7 has cancelled their US and Australian tour because of “a family health emergency.”
- A mashup of Star Trek and Hamilton. No, really.
- Adorable. Not the “Dancing in the Dark” video, but adorable.
- No Izzy. He means it.
- Imagine finding this in a basement somewhere.
- Is Spotify about to get another BILLION DOLLARS in funding?
- This battery-powered speaker is so loud, you might actually need a permit to use it.