Some idiots have been going to see The Batman and releasing live bats during the screening. Please don’t do that. Here’s music news for March 9, 2022.
- Here are 16 women who have changed the face of metal over the last couple of decades.
- Spotify’s share price is not doing well. The company has lost more than US$30 billion value since the start of the year.
- The Grammys are getting into the NFT business.
- The population of Portugal is 10 million people. Two million of them are streaming music.
- This is a brave little Ukrainian kid.
- Are Timbeibs coming back? They are if Drake has anything to do with it.
- Love Iron Maiden? Need a new BBQ? Then you’ll want this Eddie grill and fire pit.
- Jeezus. You can actually play this thing?
- Britain’s The NME has turned 70.
- Ed Sheeran’s plagiarism trial continues. Here’s what he’s had to say in his defense so far.
- Amazon has released a new app that allows anyone to run their own online radio station.
- Maybe invite the ghost over for a Sunday Lunch with Toyah Willcox and Robert Fripp?
- Can a gym workout harm your hearing? Let’s investigate.
- It’s official: Eminem has had more gold and platinum singles than anyone in history.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: Well, this is dark. (Via Tom)