As an introvert myself, I can identify with this. Now some music news for May 18, 2022.
- Limewire is back–but its (legal) game is NFTs, not file-sharing.
- The guitar that broke up Oasis sold for US$390,000.
- Dave Krusen, the guy who played drums on Ten and then got fired, sat in with Pearl Jam.
- Because if it’s not on Instagram, it never happened. So it’s on Instagram.
- If you’re a vinyl fan, there’s this British white label charity auction.
- The Wire magazine has now been around for 40 years.
- Here’s a complete history of the now-dead iPod.
- The iPod is gone–but podcasts are getting bigger.
- Johnny Lydon is still bitching about the new Danny Boyle Sex Pistols bio series.
- This is an interesting use of Muppets. (Via Rick J)
- A university course in the Tragically Hip? Yep. (Via Oreo)
- Is Spotify about to raise prices?
- If you’re into concert photography, then you should read about Richard Beland.
- Another Iron Maiden colouring book is on the way.
BONUS: Now THIS is ping-pong! Wow.