Published on May 27th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, May 26, 2015
Still in Australia. Scheduled to meet a kangaroo today. But what I really want to find is a wombat.
- Spiders use music to get laid. No, really.
- YouTube’s Music Key service now won’t be launched until September.
- The BBC killed this music quiz show before I ever got a chance to see it.
- Interesting concert pairing: The Prodigy with guests Public Enemy.
- They’ve banned garden gnomes from attending a Foo Fighters concert in Ireland. Yes, garden gnomes.
- If you’re going to name your band Black Pussy, prepare for some blowback–like this.
- Yes, Taylor Swift is powerful.
- This Chinese billionaire is too rich. He bought his dog two Apple Watches.
- Famous musicians with military fathers.
- Paul Weller threatened to break Noel Gallagher’s legs.
- These metal devil horns probably aren’t approved by McDonalds. (Via Tom)
- Fiddy’s boxing promotion company files for bankruptcy.
- Tom DeLonge is officially out of Blink-182.
- Snapchat has more than 100 million users.
- Wait: Trent Reznor did what with Batman?