Curious about how OnlyFans can generate millions for users? Check out this article. Then come back for some music news for November 15, 2023.
- Christmas songs from Mariah Carey and George Michael are back on the charts earlier than ever this year. (Via Rick J)
- Want to stream the final, final, FINAL KISS show? It’ll cost you US$39.99. Shocking–not.
- Interesting: The number of K-pop acts nominated for Grammys this year is precisely zero.
- This company says they’ve developed a program that can identify AI-created music with 98% accuracy.
- Oh, so she’s to blame.
- The jacket Michael Jackson wore during that 1984 Pepsi commercial (the one where his hair caught on fire) was auctioned for US$250,000.
- Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie want to turn Britney’s memoir into a movie.
- Gotta get me some of these licensed band collars for the English bull terriers in the house. (Via Tom)
- Warner Music is now on board with Deezer’s “artist-centric” royalty model for streams.
- Leo DiCaprio, rapper.
- Wanna buy Frank Sinatra’s “party house?” It’s for sale.
- It sounds like Boy George’s memoir is pretty good. Here’s a review.
- Tears for Fears, the “utopian dance show.”
- Remember when people used to write songs about landline telephones?
- There’s a scam rippling through the world of podcasting.
BONUS: Hey, I laughed. (Via Tom)