Uh-oh. It’s American Thanksgiving. That means this could be your only source of music news for the next couple of days. I’ll do my best to gather as much material as possible. Here’s what I found for November 23, 2022.
- It appears that Elon Musk is upset that Trent Reznor has quit Twitter. Musk called him a “crybaby.”
- Okay, Elon. You unleashed this dumb kraken. How, exactly, are you going to make impersonators go away?
- The UK music scene appears to be having a serious diversity problem.
- I’m sure Adidas, The Gap, and Balenciaga are happy with this Kanye stunt.
- Some Bob Dylan fans bought a “hand-signed” copy of his book. It turns out that the books were signed mechanically. That’s not a real autograph, is it?
- There’s some thought that the Taylor Swift/Ticketmaster fiasco may drive some young people into political engagement.
- Murdoc, the cartoon Gorillaz bassist, will now teach you how to mix cocktails.
- Do NOT invade the stage at a Black Crowes show. Here’s what could happen.
- Inflation is making it harder for even Grammy Award-winning bands to tour. See?
- Maybe this will help England at the World Cup.
- A Telecaster prototype made for Elvis Presley just went up for sale.
- Pavement: The musical. Wait–what?
- He’s right: It’s dark.
BONUS: This guy. Wow.