Looking to finally have that brain chip implanted so we can have music news beamed right into our heads? Next year. And given that this is already December 8, 2021, the reality is not far off.
- Here’s the latest response by Live Nation and Travis Scott to all the lawsuits filed after the Astroworld disaster.
- According to Apple, these are the Apps of the Year for 2021.
- If you have a Roku box for streaming, here’s some news.
- Podcast listening is way up in Canada. But Apple Podcasts has fallen to third place int the battle for platforms.
- Uncredited pioneer: The roots of AI and music.
- Crown Lands and Rush, together at last.
- When you play a vinyl record, this happens. (Via Rick)
- I’m not dead yet.
- The club where Dimebag Darrell was assassinated has finally been demolished.
- The “Apple Voice Plan?” What’s that? This.
- Well, this was quite a jam session.
- This wasn’t.
- The 80s: So much fun, especially when it came to Satan.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has Motley Crue competing against Iron Maiden.
BONUS: Hah. (Via Larry)
More news? Try here.