Brains. Yum. And that’s followed my music news for October 12, 2022
- The world’s oldest DJ, Art Laboe, has died at the age of 97.
- Kanye went to a meeting of Adidas executives. He brought a porn film to show them.
- Well, this gig sounds…interesting. Say hello to Reptilian Christian Christ Violence.
- An Iranian protest song commemorating Mahsa Amini has received 100,000 submissions for a Grammy Award.
- This venue in Glasgow has found a way to overcome some of the insane energy prices in the UK in an interesting way.
- Who invented music? It’s…complicated.
- The World Cup is coming up next month. Time to get caught up on all the official songs.
- Another musician has been charged regarding some sexual assault allegations.
- An indication of things to come: Warner Music is making some big investments in metaverse technology.
- Daryl Jones, who has been playing bass in the Rolling Stones for years, is the subject of a new documentary.
- Here’s an interesting article on audio signatures.
- There’s more AC/DC money coming.
- And so are these Black Sabbath statues.
- Shocking. Just…shocking.
BONUS: Here’s a trailer for season three of Star Trek: Picard.