The furnace died. You don’t want to know how much it cost. But better now that in January, I guess. Here’s music news for October 23, 2019.
- This guy could be the most-feared lawyer in the US when it comes to copyright infringement cases in the music industry.
- In the US, it looks like vinyl sales will overtake CDs by the end of the year. Who could have ever predicted this? (Via Steve)
- I’d like the
Montreal ExposWashington Nationals to win the World Series, but I’m having a hard time with their fans’ obsession with “Baby Shark.”
- Spotify seems to be running up against the wall when it comes to growth. What should it do?
- These are the most dangerous musicians and celebrities online when it comes to landing on a site that could infect you with viruses.
- This bird “sings” at a volume of 125 dB. That’s as loud as a metal band at full tilt.
- There is now a British university course where students study and view porn.
- Twerking for…well, I’m not sure. This is a protest?
- More Liam vs. Noel chatter.
- Apple could launch AirPods Pro earbuds any second now.
- How much do you trust your smart speaker? Better read this.
- When it comes to Netflix, are you a “starter,” “watcher,” or “completer?“
- Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and others are getting deeper in to VR with some investments.
- You might want to reconsider a family playlist on Spotify. Here’s why.